Need the perfect gift for the embroidery enthusiasts in your life? Finally the perfect gift for anyone with an interest in embroidery. A truly amazing deal, which includes a sampler Polystar thread, stork scissors, cap hoop, and Prewound Bobbins at a fraction of the regular price. A Cap Hoop Package made specifically for the Brother SE270D, the Brother SE-350, the Brother SE-400, the Brother HE-120, the Brother HE-240, the Brother Innovis 500D, the Brother Innovis 900D, the Brother Innovis 950D, the Brother LB6770PRW and the Brother LB6800PRW! A Mr. Vac and Mrs. Sew Exclusive, we are happy to present to you a package including a Cap Hoop made for the Brother SE270D, the Brother SE-350, the Brother SE-400, the Brother HE-120, the Brother HE-240, the Brother Innovis 500D, the Brother Innovis 900D, the Brother Innovis 950D, the Brother LB6770PRW and the Brother LB6800PRW( A Retail Value of $50.00 ), Stork Embroidery Scissors ( A Retail Value of $17.95 ), 24 Prewound Bobbins ( A Retail Value of $19.99 ) and a Polystar Sampler Thread Set ( A Retail Value of $27.99 ), a grand total of over $115, for only $49.99!
Cap Hoop (Values for $50.00)
The Cap Hoop allows you to embroider on uncommon material. The cap bill is held down outside your regular hoop, allowing for security and a fortified position. Using the cap hoop is easy and convenient, in fact a baseball cap be hooped and ready to be embroidered on in seven simple steps. This Cap Hoop clamps to 4" x 4" embroidery hoops.
Prewound Bobbins (Values for $19.99)
Gorgeous bobbin thread, at an incredible value. You get 24 quality (95 meters each) prewound bobbins, a retail value of over $19 when your purchase this Cap Hoop Package. There are 95 meters of 100% Spun Polyester Bobbin Thread on each Style M Prewound Bobbin.
Polystar Sampler Thread Set (Values for $27.99)
Both shiny and vibrant colors, create an amazing look to any project you are working on. The most amazing thing about this thread is it's resistance to breakage, never again will you experience a breakage in thread in the middle of embroidering. The weight of the thread is 50 wt, providing superior embroidery. This set includes 7 spool set of 1,000 meter spool, of the shiniest polyester thread you ever saw on true mini king spools. This thread has superior shine and superior strength. We are so excited to offer this thread. The thread sews out beautiful with so much shine! Best of all this thread is on mini king spools so the thread comes off the spool easy.
*Thread Colors may vary.
Stork Embroidery Scissors w/ Leather Case (Values for $17.95)
When you need a scissors for that fine detail work, reach for this charming little stork. The needle sharp point can reach where others can't. Ideal for monogram work, applique, embroidery, ripping seams and trimming loose threads. This scissor is not only versatile but beautiful with it's gorgeous engraved stork design and silver color. The stork scissors come in a beautiful stitched leather case with a magnetic button for easy closing.
Ready to be Embroidered on in Seven Simple Steps
- Step 1 - Pull shiny backing off of adhesive stabilizer. Adhere to the bottom of the Cap Hoopster. If the stabilizer has a hard time sticking, you may have to wrap around the edges of the Cap Hoopster.
- Step 2 - Determine where design will go on the cap. The use of a water-soluble pin will help center design. Just make sure a vertical and horizontal line intersecting at the center point of the design.
- Step 3 - Loosen visor clamp by turning thumbscrews. Attach clear template with two holes to the two small pegs on the visor clamp. Loosen back strap on cap and slide the visor under the template and visor clamp. Center the area of the cap that will be embroidered. The markings on the cap and the template will help you to do this.
- Step 4 - Make sure sweat band is pulled back before you tighten down on thumbscrew.
a) You must prevent the sweatband from being stitched to the cap. Taping or pinning the sweat band may be necessary.
b) Stand-up buckram (a non-fused backing) must be pulled back with sweatband. Cutting buckram liner an inch or two on each side, where it is stitched to the visor, will allow it to be pulled back neatly.
- Step 5 - Press the cap down against the adhesive backing starting in the middle and working out. The cap must be as flat and smooth as possible.
- Step 6 - Clamp the Cap Hoopster to the outer machine hoop on the side opposite where the machine hoop attaches to the embroidery unit.
- Step 7 - Turn your machine on and set it up for embroidery as usual. Turn embroidery unit on and attach attach machine hoop. You may have to remove the foot and/or shank to do this. Use curser keys to center needle and begin to embroider designs onto the cap. Remember, design must be rotated clockwise a quarter turn.
Hoops will fit these machines:
- The Brother SE-270D
- The Brother SE-350
- The Brother SE-400
- The Brother HE-120
- The Brother HE-240
- The Brother Innovis 500D
- The Brother Innovis 900D
- The Brother Innovis 950D
- The Brother LB6770PRW
- The Brother LB6800PRW
* Note: The above models only work with the 4" x 4" Embroidery Field Hoop.