Mr. Vac & Mrs. Sew Return Policy
We hope that you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If for one reason or another, one of our products does not meet your expectations, we apologize in advance and will work with you to rectify the matter as soon as possible. Please read the following carefully.
30-Day Return Policy
Mr. Vac and Mrs. Sew offers a 30 day full refund (less shipping charges - including promotional shipping costs [orders that have free shipping only receive free shipping if you keep the product]) or exchange on unused and unopened merchandise purchased on www.mrvacandmrssew.com. All returns must be pre-authorized and must be sent back to us in exactly the same condition as you received. Merchandise must be returned in original, unused, mint condition, as shipped.
If the product was opened and/or used by the buyer and is in new condition with all original packaging, the buyer has 2 different return options. Please read the below options carefully and choose which return option fits you best.
Option 1 - If the product was opened or used by the buyer and is in new condition with all original packaging, the buyer can return the product within 30 days of invoice date for a Full Website Credit. The Full Purchase Price will be provided to the buyer as a Website Credit. This Website Credit must be used on www.mrvacandmrssew.com. Credits issued are only good for one year any credit over one year will automatically be cancelled. Credits can only be used on Mr. Vac & Mrs. Sew. Disclaimer: Mr. Vac & Mrs. Sew reserves the right to determine after inspection the level of condition of item returned.
Option 2 - If the product was opened or used by the buyer and is in new condition with all original packaging, the buyer can return the product within 30 days of invoice date with a 20% Restocking Fee. The Full Purchase Price, minus a 20% Restocking Fee, will be provided to the buyer as a Refund to the payment option used to purchase the product. Disclaimer: Mr. Vac & Mrs. Sew reserves the right to determine after inspection the level of condition of item returned.
All exchanges/returns must be preapproved by Mr. Vac & Mrs. Sew.
Simply fill out the form below for a Return Authorization # (Note: NO RA WILL BE ISSUED WITHOUT ORIGINAL PACKING) and we will give you proper instructions on returning your purchase.
We CANNOT accept returns without a Return Authorization Number. Items that came with any bonus items, free items etc. that are not returned will be charged the full retail value of missing item and will be deducted from credit issued. The instruction manual, warranty card, and all included accessories, must be returned. You will be charged full retail price for all missing or damaged items. Extended Warranties are also non-refundable, and items with free Extended Warranties will be credited less the retail price of the Extended Warranty that was provided. Expedited shipping is non refundable. All shipping charges incurred by Mr. Vac and Mrs. Sew related to "Free Shipping" will be deducted from refund amount.
30 Day Return Policy applies to all Items on this website except the following products, which are Non-Returnable and a Final Sale (There are no exceptions)
- Any Item without original packing
- Any improperly packaged item that is damaged in shipping.
- All Software, Computer Hardware, Embroidery Designs and Embroidery Design Cards
- All Steam Cleaners and Steam Cleaning Related Products
- All Air Purifiers
- All Steam Presses, Presses, Irons, Ironing Tables, Fabric Steamers and Ironing Related Products
- All Sewing cabinets, cutting Tables, Sewing Chairs, Cabinet Inserts, and Quilting Table Extensions
- Extended Warranties
- All Parts, all sewing supplies (including sewing feet), vacuum supplies and embroidery supplies.
- Note: Sewing machines and vacuums are not intended for commercial use. Any commercial use of a home sewing machine or vacuum constitutes abuse of the product and will void all warranties, including the 30 Day Return Policy.
- Any item that is returned after 30 days from delivery.
- Demo Items or floor models
- Used Items
- All Commercial machines (including but not limited to embroidery machines, sewing machines, irons, and vacuum cleaners)
- Reconditioned items or factory serviced items.
- Items damaged by you or deemed in un-saleable condition
- Any item that shows excessive wear and tear, since items that are to be returned are to be under 30 days old items should be in very good condition to excellent condition. If item is not in either very good to excellent condition item is considered un-saleable condition thus a final sale.
- Special orders
- Clearance items, closeout items and discontinued items
- Any item that does not have an RA number will be refused or returned to the customer.
Mr. Vac and Mrs. Sew is not responsible for any shortages in shipments not reported to us in 7 days. Shortages in shipments must be reported within 7 days of receiving items.
Please note that by ordering from our website or over the telephone, you are indicating that you have read and understood these guidelines. Mr. Vac & Mrs. Sew reserves the right to amend this policy at any time without prior notice.
Mr. Vac and Mrs. Sew is not responsible for any typographical errors. Mr. Vac and Mrs. Sew reserves the right to change a product's price or return policy at any time.